"We'll Make it Our Business"
Packaging Unlimited has been operating since 1975. The company originated in Louisville, Kentucky with only 20,000 square feet of rented space and two paying customers. Over the next 40+ years, the company expanded to include eight facilities in six cities throughout Kentucky and North Carolina. Altogether these facilities house over 1.8 million square feet of manufacturing, contract packaging, and warehouse space. In July of 2016, Packaging Unlimited was purchased by Hood Container Corporation as a subsidiary of Stronghaven, the converting and manufacturing arm of the business.
Our unique operations network is strategically located within 1 day delivery of 50% of the U.S. Consumer Market. Our network of packaging, display, and logistical operations offer over 1.7 million square feet of manufacturing, contract packaging, and warehouse space – all company owned.
Over the years, Packaging Unlimited has been recognized by our customers and the market for our creativity and superior service. We are proud to share some of our accomplishments with you below:
- 2009 - 2012 TOP 50 POP Company
- Kroger, State Ave Plant, Vendor of the Year 2009
- Alles of Florida Vendor of the Year 2009
- Kentucky Governor's Safety Award 2008
- Mead Johnson Salesperson of the Year 2007
- Deb SBS, Inc - partner of the Year from 2002 through 2007
- Design of the Times Award - 2006 (Silver) - Powerbilt Golf Club Display
- Daramic Supplier of the Year 2004
- ISO9001: 2008 Registrations